Friday 3 March 2017

Holy Night Stocking #19

Mary has a face now - I just can't get over how clever the designer/s of this pattern is/are. I would never have selected the colours chosen for the faces as, individually, I think they're too dark & red, but together they just work so well.
I hope to get a bit done tonight while I am at the holiday house after I clean out the fridge - last time we were there we bought a heap of nice fruit and vegies from the farmer's market. Then we forgot about them in the bottom of the fridge and left them there... now it's been 4 weeks and I'm sure they won't be so nice!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. You stitch so fast! Wish I could do it that fast! Looks great and love watching your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress. You will finish this in no time

    ReplyDelete