Friday 19 May 2017

Shoulder Update

No stitching done last night as my shoulder was quite painful after the Osteopath appointment. At least now I have a name for what I have - bicep tendonitis. I'm going to investigate getting a cortisone injection which will hopefully provide relief and allow me to do the exercises I have been given to better strengthen the area hopefully to avoid a recurrence.
Some good has come out of the whole mess - I now have a standing desk at work so I can sit or stand throughout the day which has been great. I'm also getting an ergonomic upright mouse which should help too. Work has been quite supportive which has been pleasantly surprising.
So hopefully, only a short amount of time before I can get proper relief - maybe next week...

Thank you for your prayers and support. I'm dying to get back into my stitching with proper regularity! 
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Cranio Sacral therapy? I found that fantastic for my shoulder, it worked a treat! I also used to stitch with a pillow under my arm after I had shoulder surgery, just means the shoulder doesn't have to hold the arm up and less pain/fatigue.

    Good luck with getting it resolved, I know I hated not being able to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete