Monday 17 July 2017

Christmas Sled Stocking #33


 The top bit is all done (except for the name and gold back-stitching which I will do last). Very pleased with my progress over the weekend. I didn't do any of this last week when I was in Perth for my library conference, I didn't do any stitching at all! Now it's on to the bottom third and the end is in sight!
I've got the appointment with the shoulder surgeon tomorrow night, so finger's crossed for a good report and a quick solution (ie shoulder surgery). Below is a slightly closer up view of the top section
 Happy Stitching,
Kerrie



2 comments:

  1. I look forward to each and every update. Your stocking is really coming along beautifully. Good luck with your appointment. I am hoping you get your quick resolution to your shoulder issue. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your shoulder issue is fixed quickly. Stocking looks great!

    ReplyDelete