Thursday 4 January 2018

Christmas Update

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family and friends!

I have been busy over the last few weeks and have plenty to show for it, but since they are gifts for people who may read this blog, I can't upload the photos just yet...

I have finished 2 lap quits - a fantastic car themed one for my nephew's 6th birthday in May and another for a birthday or Christmas present later in the year. I am super pleased with how they have turned out and will gladly upload some pics once they have been given.

I am about to start out on my next patch working project - a surprise gift for someone who will love it - again I can't give too much away in case they read this but updates will be provided once they get the gift in a few months time.

I can provide an update on Stack of Critters Stocking:
I have also made and filled a peg board in my sewing room and I am super pleased with it as well! It is now much fuller than when I took the photo.
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

2 comments:

  1. Kerrie: Love your stocking, I need to make one of the peg boards, I hate having to dig for my scissors and other needy things to work with in my sewi8ng room.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !!! it really beautiful so much.i like your good idea Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete